A demonic offering above a spread of tarot cards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


  1. Hi Emmamarie. You haven’t heard from me because I hit bottom. Last week I was on Percosets and could not take the drug from terrible side effects. I was so sick. At the same time, I was hit with thousands of dollars of medical bills for the hospital, surgeon, nursing home, I have Medicare and it only pays 80%. The other 20% I am responsible for. I don’t have a secondary insurance plan because I am on disability and it costs $1200 a month (cant afford it). Also last week I went to physical therapy and my 32 year old therapist had a brain seizure and died. He was perfectly healthy and just died. I crashed. My pain doctor dropped my opioids to the next level down, from Percosets to Vicodin, the lowest level opioid. Taking 8 per day. Needless to say I have been sick as a dog, in bed all day. I will be back.

    1. Oh my gosh, that sounds so difficult! I don’t even have words for the struggle you’re going through right now. All I can say is that I’m praying and wishing the best. Make sure you that you take whatever time you need to heal and decompress. Not only are you dealing with financial and medical issues right now, you’re also dealing with emotional pain and stress. I really hope things look up for you soon. It always seems like everything hits at once, doesn’t it! 🙁