Is there someone in your life who you keep asking yourself, can I trust them? If so, I have a quick and easy tarot spread to help you get to the bottom of it. This works for both romantic and non-romantic relationships.
This spread has six cards. You’re welcome to use only tarot cards or oracle cards, but a mixture of both is also possible. Suggestions for how to use this spread is below the image.
- Their intentions. Are they on your side? This card will set the tone of your reading.
- Current outcome if you change nothing. Depending on the answer here, you may or may not like the answer.
- First step you need to take in your favor. If the current outcome is bad, pay close attention to the next few cards.
- Second step you need to take in your favor.
- Third step you need to take in your favor. I recommend seeing these last three cards as a sequential plan. If you need more help, you can lay down additional cards.
- Best outcome possible if you make changes. If this is good news, continue following the plan the cards outlined. Otherwise, you need to approach this situation with a different strategy or learn to accept you can’t change it to be advantageous. In that case, the three steps provided are likely emotional healing steps instead.